5.01.2010

I Scream

  I HAVE to go to San Fransisco-- I just have to.
   There's this little ice cream place called "Humphry Slocombe" I'm dying to try. Everything is made from fresh, organic ingredients. And even though I'm "kinda vegan", I am readily willing to break that for this place. And the flavors-- oh buddy. Right up my alley. For those of you who are like me and aren't big into link clicking, I'll shorthand it for you. A few flavors I'm dying to try:
   Balsamic Caramel, Green Tea-Black Sesame, Cinnamon Brittle, McEvoy Olive Oil, Honey Thyme, Peanut Butter Curry, Pepper-Mint, Red hot Banana, Salt and Pepper, Banana Pecan, and White chocolate lavender. There are plenty of sorbets I'm dying to spoon-attack also. Cantaloupe, Golden Beet Saffron, Pineapple 5-spice, Thai chili lime, and Carrot-mango.
   So if any of you are planning an upcoming trip to SanFran, you have two choices. Take me
with you, or return with a very full cooler. Thanks in advance.



2 comments:

  1. Salt and Pepper?! Really?! I just can't even process what that would be like. That's why when Coldstone had wasabi ice cream I just had to try it. Unfathomable until tried personally. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guinness Ginger Bread? I'm sold.

    ReplyDelete