5.08.2010

Haphazard Thoughts

   -Guys aren't usually much for kitchens. The only men who want to bake ARE baked.

   -I'm surprised the suicide rate among cake decorators isn't higher.

   -I used to think spring was overrated.
  
   -Who eats cooked fruit?? Ok, maybe apples.

   -I've been learning so much lately about how to connect with people.

  -I love to form my own can-can line between 2 parallel mirrors. Pfff, try telling me you've never done it.

  -Skinny jeans with flip flops look wrong. Flip flops in general are wrong. That's a whole 'nother blog (and it will be).
 
  -I never liked brownies until I ate a frozen one.

-Once I saw a motorcyclist out with no helmet. But the greater offense: he paired a denim
  jacket with jeans. No, no, no.

1 comment:

  1. That flip flop comment almost lost me as a follower. ;) Just kidding. But for real girl, I love them. AND I love flip flops with skinnies!

    ReplyDelete