3.10.2011

Quiet on the Home Front

    I doubt you haven't noticed my blog has been in suspension of late.
 The last 6 months took me on quite a ride: friendship stuff, relationship stuff, family stuff, more relationship stuff, more family stuff, work stuff, more family stuff.
    The (e)motion sickness is bound to subside at any moment. Friendship stuff: great. Relationship stuff: great. My job is about to take me on an entirely new roller coaster of opportunities I've worked LONG and hard for, and I am pumped!
  Don't be too astounded if it stays quiet around here. Recent life experience has altered me to become exponentially more private. With that said, my desire to start a food blogging project is growing ever stronger, so I may have that cast iron in the fire.
            Stay tuned, kids.

5 comments:

  1. WHOA! It's alive! And by "it" I mean your blog. :) Good to hear from you. I think a food blog would totally be your thing.

    Love, C

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOVE food blogs. Please write about bacon and cakes. Its been wayyyy to long, we should catch up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the anonymous written by kenny jackson??? Remember his freak obsession with root beer and bacon LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear! I expect some great things out of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Raelynn? It has been quite awhile, we should all go out and get some bacon sometime

    ReplyDelete