12.12.2009

  Y'wanna know what occurred to me today?
    For the first time in FIVE years, I am pleased with my life as-is. There are a couple minor things I wouldn't mind improving-- but today when I flipped through the current chapter of my life, I thought, "Huh. I really like this. I adore my job and can't get enough of it. I'm surrounded by incredibly loving people. I'm in my own home and experiencing independence at its finest. For the first time I PREFER being unattached. I'm healthier than ever. Nothing is weighing me down, literally or figuratively."
    I think I reached a point of maturity that I have long craved. I've finally become what I call "cordless." I don't need anybody. I can make it on my own and carry everyone else at the same time. But in those moments when I can't go on anymore, I have invaluable friendships where I can go to recharge.
      And I just thought that was nice enough to share.

1 comment:

  1. Imagine there was a store where you went to get babies. Further, imagine that store was able to play a video of the person each baby would become when he or she was 20 years old. If that were the case, everyone would want you as their baby, Paige. Because everyone would want their baby to turn out just like you at age 20. You are extremely excellent as is.
    - Lee

    ReplyDelete